Admission to Lakes Region Community College is open to anyone whose academic record and personal qualifications suggest that he or she may effectively participate in a program of study.
The following procedure is to be followed by each applicant for degree and certificate programs. A student must take at least one course per year to maintain matriculated status or must apply for readmission and follow any new program requirements.
- Complete and submit a Lakes Region Community College online application. Applications for Lakes Region Community College are available from the College’s website.
- Submit evidence of graduation from a regionally accredited high school (or its equivalent, such as the GED or HiSet) with an official transcript or course and grades, if intending to apply for financial aid.
- Participate in the placement exam or other admissions exams/admission requirements as required by specific programs.
- Submit an official transcript of all previous postsecondary work with course descriptions.
- Apprise the College of eligibility for Veterans Administration and other aid programs.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to request that official transcripts of previous study be mailed directly to the Admissions Office.