Leave of Absence

A matriculated student may request a leave of absence in writing through the Academic and Student Affairs Office if the student will not be taking courses within one academic year (not to exceed a 12-month period) but wishes to remain on matriculated status. After a leave of one academic year, the student must either register for at least one course or lose matriculated status, thus requiring reapplication and admission.