Other Sources of Financial Aid

Veterans Administration Assistance Program
Programs of the Lakes Region Community College are approved by the New Hampshire State Approving Agency for Veterans Education Programs for persons eligible for educational benefits (GI BILL®). Students who have questions about their eligibility should call the Veterans Administration at 1-888-442-4551. Students who request veterans’ educational assistance are required to have all previous postsecondary experience evaluated for possible transfer credit to be eligible for benefits. VA Students enrolled under the Veterans Educational Assistance Improvement Act of 2010 shall be charged in-state tuition. 

Veterans' Dependents and Survivors
Education benefits for up to 45 months may be paid to a student whose parent was permanently disabled or died in service or of service-connected disabilities.  This benefit is also extended to wives, widows, or widowers.  There are also allowances for non-service-connected disabilities.  Contact the Veterans Administration at 1-888-442-4551 or www.va.gov for more information. 

‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill."