If a student requests a deferred payment based on known student hardship, a request in writing should be submitted to the President of the College. Evidence of good cause to receive a student hardship deferral shall include, but not be limited to:
- Death in the student’s family
- Medical emergency
- Military commitments
- Family emergency or
- A similar problem beyond the control of the student
Within 10 calendar days of the date of receipt of the student’s request for a deferral, the president shall grant or deny the request.
Upon approval, the following requirements and procedures shall apply:
- The president shall execute a written agreement with the student.
- The agreement shall state when full payment is due.
- The agreement shall state how full payment should be made.
- The agreement shall be dated and signed by the president and student.
- The agreement shall be filed in the Bursar’s Office.