Transfer Credit

Students may transfer credits from other accredited colleges, including the colleges within the Community College System of New Hampshire provided they earned a grade of “C” or better, and those credits are equivalent to the courses in their program. An official transcript from other colleges is required to start the transfer process.

The Academic and Student Affairs Office, Registrar’s Office and along with Department Chairs, coordinate the transfer credit process. Students should consider, transfer credits might lessen their financial aid eligibility by reducing the course load from full-time to part-time status. Students using Veterans benefits must transfer credit into LRCC if the credit meets graduation requirements. Lakes Region Community College does not use grades received in courses taken at any other institution in computing semester or cumulative grade point averages.