Veteran’s Administration

The Veteran’s School Certifying Official processes certifications electronically to the Veteran’s Administration.  Any changes in enrollment status will be reported to the VA, which may affect your benefit payments. 

New Veteran Students:

  • Apply for admission into an eligible degree or certificate program  
  • Complete VA Form 22-1990 (Application for Educational Benefits, GI BILL®). It may take eight-twelve weeks for your claim to be processed.
  • If you have already applied for the benefits, please provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE), issued by the VA, to the Veteran’s School Certifying Official in the LRCC One-Stop. 

You will find additional information on how to apply for educational benefits, benefit eligibility and changes in enrollment status online, or call the Veterans Administration at 1-888-442-4551.

‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site.