Withdrawing from the College

Any student who finds it necessary to withdraw from the College should first notify their faculty advisor and then complete the College Withdrawal Form. Failure to officially withdraw or return College property may result in financial holds, course failures and academic suspension. The student is financially responsible for all tuition and fees if the drop date has passed for any enrolled courses. Any official withdrawal from the College after the last date to withdraw from a full semester course (60%) has passed shall be considered effective the first day of the following semester for academic reasons, and the student will be held academically accountable for the entire semester. If Withdraw Pass/Fails Forms aren't submitted for each course, a final grade will be issued as though the student had completed the entire semester. A note will be added to the student's transcript indicating College withdrawal. Students who have officially withdrawn from the College may apply for readmission.